National Nurse Empowerment Mission Statement
Equip, Inspire and Empower Nurses to Serve, Lead and Succeed in their Careers, Businesses, their Organizations as well as in their Communities.
This is a great avenue and forum for Nurses from various disciplines to share, network and learn from each other. Our mission is to educate, inspire and empower Nurses, Nurse Leaders & Nursing Students to serve, lead and succeed in their career, businesses as well as in their organizations and their communities. Nurse Empowerment treasures the concept that "Nursing is not just a job but a "Calling". Whether you are a nursing student, clinical nurse, nurse leader, nurse educator, military nurse, nurse entrepreneur, nurse practitioner, retired nurse or any other specialty nurse, this forum is for you. National Nurse Empowerment is here to mentor & coach nurses to be their best in whatever facet of nursing that they choose to serve.
National Nurse Empowerment Institute started as an online group with nurses from various parts of the United States as well as the Caribbean . The organization was founded in 2015 by Eva M Francis RN, MSN, CCRN and launched at our first National Nurse Empowerment Summit in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. NNE specialize in personal and professional growth of Nursing Students, Nurses and Leaders.
National Nurse Empowerment is a non-profit organization, 501c(3) incorporated on November 12, 2016 in the state of Florida.
Eva M. FrancisRN, MSN, CCRN
Anne LlewellynRN-BC, MS, BHSA, CCM, CRRN
Shushanne Wynter-MinottDNP, ARNP, FNP-BC
Sabine SaintableDNP, ARNP, AGACNP-BC, CCRN
Jennie AumoitheRN, MS, CHCP, FACEHP
Eva M. Francis, RN, MSN, CCRN
Inspirational, Visionary, Compassionate, Adaptable, Collaborative, Accountable are some of the traits that describe Eva M Francis, RN, MSN, CCRN.
Eva is a former accomplished and successful healthcare & nurse executive who has successfully transformed organizational culture resulting in improved hospital & departmental efficiency, multiple accreditation, leadership development and other aspect of improved healthcare projects.
THE SUMMIT - June 10, 2017
Learn, Share & Network
Are you ready to:
- Move forward in your profession as you prepare to serve others?
- Take your health, finances, business, your career and relationships to the next level?
- WIN BIG & UNLEASH YOUR GREATNESS?
- Act on your goals and dreams so that you can be the best?
- Push past your fears so that you can BEMORE, HAVEMORE, GIVEMORE?
BECOME A MEMBER
Membership Fee - $99 per year, $59 for students
Become a Member & get benefits
- Free Monthly Webinar to be presented by Leadership Team
- Non-Members will pay $25.00 to participate in Webinar
- Complimentary Coaching & Mentorship ( Business , Leadership, Career , Health) x 2 per Year
- 25% Discount on all Events including Exhibitors Booth
- Opportunity to advertise Business on Website& FB Page
- Speaking Engagements as they become available
VIEW THE AGENDA
PURCHASE YOUR TICKET
National Nurse Empowerment Summit Florida
Join us on June 10, 2017
Pembroke Pines City Center
601 SW City Center Way, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33025
Ticket Price - $125.00
Discounted Nursing Student ticket - $75.00